Discover the photographic highlights of Meteora’s rocks, accompanied by a professional photographer in this full day Meteora Photo Tour. Learn the tips and techniques of landscape photography on this guided, private tour. You and up to 4 friends or family members, using your own cameras, will learn practical tips from a professional photographer guide, capturing the details that many amateurs miss. See the famous sunset at Meteora from an entirely new perspective and get creative pictures from the monasteries.
Starting early in the morning you will visit the traditional village of Kastraki overlooking the rock formations of Meteora. Your guide will escort you to some unique locations capturing photos of the monasteries found up top the ancient rock formations. During this full day Meteora photo tour you will visit two monasteries and explore this wonderful unique landscapes that Meteora has to offer.
The rest of the day will take you on an unprecedented tour around the UNESCO Heritage site of Meteora, photographing its multitude of unique visual highlights. In your private vehicle and with some light walking, you and your photographer guide will spend time visiting some ancient monasteries which sit atop these rock formations, and exploring the beautiful landscape. You will also have 1 hour of free time during your visit, to wander around the city of Kalampaka or enjoy a nice meal (not included).
Learn how to photograph at different times of the day, and as you progress toward sunset you will be presented with a magical view only found in Meteora. The day ends right after sunset as this tour offers pick-up and drop-off to your hotel.
Full Day Meteora Photo tour details
This full day Meteora Photo Tour is a private photography tour only for you and your company.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and be the first to know about photo tour updates.
Experience – Difficulty
- From Beginner to Pro Photographers
- Led by a professional photographer
- Small-group tour
- Family friendly
- Easy pace walking tour. Some walking on uneven routes
- Small elevation changes along the way
This is an easy pace 8-9 hours photography tour at Meteora.
You will be escorted by a professional photographer, discussing composition, different angles, technical aspects and everyday usage of your camera.
- Entrance fees to monasteries
- Professional photographer
- Small-group private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (lunch, dinner, snacks)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and monasteries. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A small amount of walking is involved. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
Cancelling between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Contact us for more information, or any of your questions